UP Developments project at The Shoppes at Alafaya is a 38.4 Million Dollar retail center. This is a project that has sat virtually handcuffed in bad planning and litigation for several years.
- The title to the property had over 50 exceptions including pending litigation with just one of those claims totaling several million dollars.
- The Shoppes at Alafaya Trail was a vacant piece of ground with a bad plan.
- UP Development hired the best professionals and with help from the Orange County brought it back from the grave.
- BB&T took over the defunct colonial bank and has foreclosed on WSG coral springs. New financing is being provided by Bancorp Bank to stop the forclosure.
- Some of the tenants included are Toy's R'Us, Baby's R'us Super Store, Bahama Breeze, Jason's Deli and Dicks Sporting Goods. The Shoppes at Alafaya represents nearly 200,000 Sq. Feet of retail construction & development - with 14,000 SQFT https://rxinfocenter.com/phentermine-without-prescription
dedicated to new shoppes and and an additional 40,000 SQFT to a new full service fitness center.
- Adding an additional 50,000 SQFT to Dicks Sporting Goods and an additional 14,000 SQFT of shop space.