Serving one of Central Florida’s most affluent areas, Winter Park Square is the new northern gateway to Winter Park’s shopping district, located next to the urban lifestyle center of Winter Park Village and minutes from the cultural venues, dining and boutiques of historic Park Avenue.
• 11 acres, located at 1000 North Orlando Ave., minutes from Interstate 4
• Anchor tenant Whole Foods Market, approximately 40,000 SF, 2016 opening
• Anchor tenant Nordstrom Rack, approximately 25,000 SF, 2017 opening
• PNC Bank, corner tenant, approximately 4,000 SF, 2016 opening
• Catalyst for the extension of Lee Road and streetscape of the intersection with Orlando Avenue; extension of Lee Road has been a 10-year priority for the city
|Demographics||3-mile radius||5 mile radius|